My two pence:
St. Germain (Ludovic Navarre), Frederic Galliano, and A Reminiscent Drive are three French artists that also have been stepping in line with Detroit for some time now. Anyone care to comment?

Fred

From: Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Cyclone Wehner' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] Chicago/Detroit/France
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:25:33 -0600

No mention of I:Cube? They've been on a rather diverse role for quite some time now. Lovely deep stuff.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

New Album, "Quebecois", online now.

On Wednesday, July 05, 2000 2:22 PM, Cyclone Wehner [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Often people on the list counterpoint US techno and European trance and all