> Isn't F Communications from Laurent Garnier? I always tought that Eric Morand
> is running F
> Com.

Isn't it the case that Eric Morand started FComm with Laurent Garnier, whom I
believe is
co-director of the label, after FNAC disolved in 1993.  I also heard that a lot
of the funding
for FComm originally came from the procedes of Choice's 'Acid Eiffel', thus
allowing Laurent
Garnier a controlling steak...this of course may just be wee stories!
Nevertheless, Garnier is
definitely a co. director along with Morand and has a lot of input in A&R.

On a similar vein...

I've been quite impressed with recent releases on the French 'Goodlife records'
(Oxia, The
Hacker and Rotor City, etc.), solid techno/house/electro crossover tracks in
the tradition of
earlier Detroit and Chicago sounds...been hearing them played out quite a lot
too, does the
business for me ananyway.  The Hacker is meant to have an album on Goodlife
soon, anyone heard
it?  Not always into all 'The Hacker' stuff, sometimes a bit too brash and
ravey for my tastes,
but there's some very good electro stuff too ('Frank Sinatra' on Gigolo!).

Also, heard a rumour that one of the blokes from Technasia is French, is this
true?!?!?

Cheers in adv.

Niall.