Actually the new St. Germain album is not on F Com but on Blue Note. The
new single from St. Germain is getting a lot of airplay over here in
Holland. Isn't F Communications from Laurent Garnier? I always tought that
Eric Morand is running F Com.

On the Grand Pubahs subject again: The video is now playin on the populair
dutch The Muic Factory channel.

Klaas-Jan Jongsma
---
http://technotourist.org