In a message dated 09/08/00 22:05:21 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Talking about techno videos/tv has anyone ever seen the Space Night program
>  on German BR tv, Bayerisches Fernsehen? Elektrolux artsits provide the
>  soundtracks to images from outerspace (apparently), and the videos are for
>  sale as well. I have some of the Space Night compilations and they are
quite

>  good.

Yeah, I have seen this before actually.  Its quite chillin as a late
night/early in the morning sort of thing.  But to be honest I've never been
overly impressed with the music, although I've never complained either.  In
fact, I never pay much attention, its always on in the background while other
stuff is going on I guess.  In the UK there is a similar thing called "the
trip" that runs every so often, Channel 4 does it I think, about 4:00 Sunday
morning or something.  Same sort of thing, mostly space related images, only
I reckon the visuals are better, more surreal, stuff like baby chickens
floating around in Zero G and just generally way out sort of stuff.
Sometimes the music is quite appalling (the occasional dodgy trance track),
usually its just generic ambient stuff, but on a few of the episodes the
soundtrack has been worthy of buying on CD.  I used to have about 4 hours of
it on tape, but have lost them unfortunately.

Aaron