The music was frightful though. Herbert did some incidental music with
another chap (forgot the name) and disses the hell out of it. In the pilot
they had tracks by Carl Craig and the like, then they gradually replaced it
all with the b-grade Pete Tong fare. I'd rather listen to the Flashdance
OST. It kinda stiffed here.