On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> And yes, I do know Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson,
> Black Dog, and some others are not on here, and I think

Ok, your time starts now :)
I'd really like to know how you can contemplate omitting Juan Atkins from
your list.

I don't think people like Carl Craig, Theo Parrish, or KDJ would get the
props for innovation without Juan Atkins laying the foundation. And he's
still doing it.

In fact, I was talking abut this the other day. And it was decided that as
marvellous as Carl Craig is , his music is not truly innovative.

That's if we decide innovative is music that breaks boundaires, provokes
thought and advances the 'cause'.

:)

 emma
 mee-thod