matt,
i'm wondering which aspects you weighted by choosing the albums,.
also the high ammount of mix albums seems strange to me.
and the, to me, somewhat random choice of older electronic stuff
i mean why kraftwerk, tangerine dream and eno, and no hancock for instance?

and yes i should replace lots by others..
i mean no axis/the other day, model500, vs. twice jon beltran?
should not be my choice.. computer-world should be my kraftwerk one, and a mr fingers one will be on their as well, as robert hood should be, and definitely photek

but then again, it's all a matter of personal taste isn't it?
:)