Personally, I'd put Surgeon in a different category
than the rest of those listed below. Seems to me his
stuff is a bit headier. Not quite so much of a sheer
bludgeoning. Particularly Force + Form. That would be
my favorite along with doubles of Learning.

Haven't heard the newer stuff you mention though.

Tristan