Sure Jeff plays that stuff, so does Claude Young, cause both are masters at
transforming things, and no doubt Alan does this too. The records are DJ
tools and they use them as tools to create something. That's what their
primary purpose is. Too many DJs just bang them out, fait accompli.
Christian has a great site, can't remember where it is. I think he's moving
to the US - or was. He has stuff out on Carl Cox's label and works with John
Selway from time to time.

Check out the Svek label for some of Beyer and Lekebush's more downtempo
house stuff - there's also Joel Mull stuff on there. You can get this CD
comp on Svek called Stars, I think. It came out this year.

Peace