>As I was reading this Month DJ mag, I know I should not read those mass
>media control trash, anyway

This is off tangent but.... I know a lot of the UK press sucks but the
antagonism towards journalists is really out of control right now. There are
good and bad writers out there and the press in other countries varies
considerably, so to use the UK's as a universal model is unfair.
Freelancers get no kick backs on ads and there is less editorial control
than you would think in Australia, at least. Freelance rates for many
Australian magazines hasn't risen in a decade - not even in line with
inflation, in fact many glossy magazines are cutting their rates, or worse,
not paying at all regardless of rising circulation and ad income. The people
who do this are committed. Writers are underground even if sometimes the ads
aren't.

>there is a interviews with British techno producers
>Surgeon, Oliver Ho, James Ruskins, Regis and Female.....
>when they respond to a question about how they affiliate with Detroit
>techno, to my surprise I think all of them try to separate themselves with
>what they do and what Detroit music is, was doing, dont take my
>interpretation, I dont have 100% memory,
>my thing is that I would at least expect some mention or respect from them
>to the originator and fore father, detroit techno

What issue is this?
I find that a lot too - and here too among some quarters there is always
some new name the techno heads are championing, usually white and British -
but you will always find that Black producers like Dave Angel and Carl Cox
identify far closer with it, which I think says something. It could be a
English thing - the likes of Laurent Garnier and DJ Q  are less inclined to
see Detroit as something that they have to rebel against or whatever.

>As I remember a few years ago in interview, Surgeon mention something darker
>and harder detriot music definitely influence him
>anyway I like what all of them are doing, much respect

Yeah, I remember that too. It's funny. That's why you've gotta respect the
likes of Ho and DJ Hell who give it up to the likes of Mills.