>I am so interested in this, so excuse my frequent posting!!
>
>But I am interested in how personality typing plays in all this...
>
>For instance, are the lovers of Swedish techno generally introverted (i.e.,
>only needs very slight informational input to feel fulfilled)

Well from my very impressionistic encounters with Cari and Adam in an
interview situation, I would say yes, they are intoverted. They give nothing
away. But Christian is very extrovert - he comes out here to Australia often
and is very
gregarious. I think the introverted/extroverted personality/music match is
doomed to failure. Plenty of extroverts DJ and make techno, plenty of
extroverts like it. One thing I've noticed is that male producers are very
disinclined to talk about how emotion relates to their music, women feel
more
comfortable with it.