In a message dated 05/10/00 15:49:52 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> From just reading the list, there are a lot women DJs out there. I haven't
>  heard of all these women but I'm about to log on to the sisterdjs.com list.

Speaking of women techno DJ's, whats become of Gayle San?  I havent heard
anything about her for ages.  I heard her play once a couple of years ago,
and she was probably better than anyone else who played on that night.  She
has put out at least a couple of good records as well.  I think she is an
excellent example of someone who really tried hard and made it, being a woman
must make it hard, and coming from Singapore probably doubles it.

Aaron

P.S. - if anyone wants to check her out, she's got a mix up on netmix.com, in
the techno archives.