I disagree very strongly - when you say "worldwide" how extensively have you
travelled? One thing you have to consider is the geographic variations. In
Melbourne techno events pull a very balanced crowd and there are some very
good female DJs. I hear countries like Spain and Portugal are very good too.

I think women respond to the music differently from my researches but are
not necessarily less appreciative.

I don't think you can exhaust this topic and it needs to be addressed in
some way.