On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:28:53 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Speaking of women techno DJ's, whats become of Gayle San?  I havent
>heard anything about her for ages.  I heard her play once a couple of
years
>ago, and she was probably better than anyone else who played on that
night.
> She has put out at least a couple of good records as well.

look for a gayle san release coming soon on black nation...it should be
out sometime early next year....

----
aaron bennett
black nation records: kalamazoo, michigan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.black-nation.com

halfway between detroit and chicago....

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.