> I currently
> am the only girl out of
> 16 guys to be taking a Cisco networking class at my
> high school...

> Not
> only am I a girl but I'm also 17 so I get looked
> down upon by other woman a
> little bit older.

Yeah, I'm doing Computing at college and there were
only like 4 girls when we started... now we're down to
2 because lots of ppl dropped out... it's a very
difficult course u c.

Maybe there is something in girls not liking techno
and IT and stuff like that? I dunno, it seems to me
that most girls look at their (sometimes imagined)
limitations first rather than just going for the
target. Whereas guys have a tendancy to do first,
think after (or not think at all:).

It's fact that men and women's brains are "wired"
slightly differently, I don't think this makes one
more intelligent or able than the other tho... Men and
women process information differently that's all...

Nick (Dj Pacific:)