Second the e-music
lots of 313 related labels both old and new and lots of other goodies
the only problem I have with e-music is that it is subscription based with a use it or lose it policy. One of the biggest pluses is that once you have downloaded something, you may download it again as many times as you like. Kind of like having a permanent backup. I also got the Deadbeat album there and love love love it. Fantastic dub-tech feel a la Rhythm and Sound.

I also use Traxsource occasionally for house

David

Max & Mark wrote:
These days i am pretty much on e-music,
where i got the new deadbeat album ''roots & wire''
witch is pretty good indeed.

Also got some older basic channel & porter ricks stuff yesterday...
I buy ambient / experimental stuff on cd at experimedia.net from time to
time.

And cd & 12'' at our local store in quebec city ''platine'' (they are in the same gang with ''statik distribution''

When I go to montreal I like to shop at ''atom heart'' & ''in beat'' (don’t
know if it still exists.. i think i heard the shop went on fire but it might
just be a rumours.)

I also DL lost of free net release on the mnml.nl net label page

Peace out

Max / pertin-nce.com