well, as with vinyl - Amazon's "Kindle" has nothing on printed and bound
books
the details and feeling of the binding, the quality of the paper, the smell
of the book, the little joy in slowly turning the page, and the whole
culture of bookstores, etc.  all missed out by the digital book reader

in the end I suppose it matters now how you get the message across to the
audience (words or music) but it is those nuances that make the experience
different
imho, like how digital cuts out music into little blocks of sound - you
lose something there just as the reader is missing out with the digital
word

my 2ยข and I'm out

MEK