Ahoy all! I've finally subbed up with another address to try and make my posting less sporadic.
ps. what do people make of the new KDJ LP?
Can't be bothered. And I can't be bothered with a £6 EP that isn't available digitally let alone anything more expensive. I've totally changed my shopping habits now. If a song isn't compelling on its own merits I don't buy it and if a release isn't cheaper than all the songs I want off of it then I don't buy the whole thing. Simple as that. It feels like I've liberated myself from the ransom of the physical medium. Which is not to say that I don't want to have the stuff on some of those records - just that I can't justify the spend when there is loads of individual tracks that I know I want and I can't even afford to buy all of them.
pps. new shti on Sistrum and Balance Alliance is around at the moment too (is this list open to music discussion or is it now dead and replaced by blogs?)
What is Balance Alliance then?

Anyway... I've not posted up my recent purchases because only a small portion of them are directly [313]-relevant, but since it illustrates the fact that I'm buying tracks at ~£.90 each when you aggregate the savings from entire releases, I'll do so here to explain my rationale:

Complete releases
A Made Up Sound - Shortcuts [A Made Up Sound]
Aardvarck - Bloom-01 [Bloom Holland]
Aardvarck - Bloom-02 [Bloom Holland]
Aardvarck - Just Washed That Pig [Rush Hour Holland]
Aardvarck - Pigstyle [Nod Navigators/Kindred Spirits Holland]
Actress - Hazyville [Werk Discs]
Flying Lotus - LA EP 2 X 3 [Warp]
Gescom - Key Nell [Skam]
Harmonic 313 - Dirtbox [Warp]
Jus Wan - The Crossing / Flashpoint [Tube10 Holland]
Robert Henke - Atom [Imbalance Computer Music]
Seth Troxler/Patrick Russell - Valt Trax [Circus Company France]
The Mole - For The Lost [Internasjonal Norway]
V/A - 50 Compilation [Background Germany]
V/A - The Nippon Connection Singles Collection Vol 1 [Das Modular Germany]
Vladislav Delay - Anima (Bonus Re-Edition) [Huume Finland]
Vladislav Delay - Whistleblower [Huume Finland]
Zomby - Mu5h [Hyperdub]
Zomby - The Lie [Ramp Recordings]

Tracks
$tinkworx - Coelacanth [Strange Life Holland]
Anton Zap - Ain’t Got Time [Quintessentials Germany]
Anton Zap - Basement Groover [Quintessentials Germany]
Anton Zap - It’s Your Wave Too [Quintessentials Germany]
Bogdan Irkuk - Caprice [Rollerboys Sweden]
Bogdan Irkuk - Curare [Rollerboys Sweden]
Crab - Stanley C [Deep Explorer Spain]
Crab - The Quote From The R [Deep Explorer Spain]
DJ Aakmael - Get Down [Uzuri Recordings]
DJ Aakmael - Music [Uzuri Recordings]
DJ Sprinkles - Reverse Rotation [Mule Musiq Japan]
Even Tuell - Untitled B1 (Workshop 007) [Workshop Germany]
Intrusion - Intrusion (dub) [Echospace US]
Jus Ed - If I Die Play This [Zone 7 US]
Kuniyuki Takahashi - Earth Beats (Chateau Flight remix) [Mule Musiq Japan]
Kuniyuki Takahashi - Rain Of Ocean [Mule Musiq Japan]
Lerosa - Arctor (original mix) [Millions Of Moments Germany]
Luomo - Gets Along Fine [Huume Finland]
Mark E - Slave 1 [Running Back Germany]
Mentor Roska - Climate Change (main mix) [Roska Kicks & Snares]
Mentor Roska - Feeline (original mix) [Roska Kicks & Snares]
Modeselektor - The Black Block (Rustie remix) [BPitch Control Germany]
Petter - Robotfood (Jacek Sienkiewicz remix) [Manual Music Holland]
Seth Troxler - Love Never Sleeps (Adam Marshall Sedition mix) [Crosstown Rebels]
Seth Troxler - Love Never Sleeps [Crosstown Rebels]
Seth Troxler - Muse [Spectral Sound US]
Seth Troxler - Relationship [Spectral Sound US]
Spherix - Look Back (feat Kwality) [Tube10 Holland]
The Wolfgang Press - Chains (Wobble mix) [4AD]
Vakula - Loop For My Friends [Uzuri Recordings]
Vladislav Delay - Recovery IDea (Andy Stott remix) [Semantica Spain]
Zomby - 1 Up [Hyperdub]
Zomby - Kaliko [Hyperdub]
Zomby - Need Ur Lovin’ [Werk Discs]
Zomby - Strange Fruit [Ramp Recordings]

I reckon that lot cost me about 1/3-1/5 what it would have cost on vinyl. Having started shopping that way, it's very hard to turn back.

Tristan