Yeah, that Droid thing is floating my boat too - the 1st release on
this off-shoot was pretty good too and in a similar vein.  New Martyn
album is good (Great Lengths on his 3024 label).  There some nice raw
early Chicago action on Let's Pet Puppies (Jody Finch - not heard of
him/her before) and what's peoples' thoughts on the Henrich
Muller-Rice mix of the new Rustie thing on Wireblock?

cheers

Jason