Wondering if I'm in "musically accessible" mood at the mo or is there loads
of good stuff coming out?  Over the last few months my record collection's
rate of expansion has been mercifully slow, over the last weeks I'm back to
averaging an inch a week or something (and back to thinking of how I need
take advantage of the downturn to buy a bigger flat to house them all).
Anyway this ramble has just used up all the time I had to review them so
it's one liners only ;-)

Liquid Liquid : Optimo (Matthew Dear remix) - doesn't sound like the
original does sound good, kinda minimal but has funk

Francesco Tristano / Moritz - covered already

Fluid Ounce presents (compilation sampler) - not 313 but nice house

Mock & Toof : Underwater - as above, main side has vocal I don't like but
the instrumental on the B is sweet

Markus Enochson & Subliminal Kid : Schmutts - quite like the toughest cut on
here

Redshape : Blood Into Dust - the usual

Brothers Vibe : Natural High / Papol : Lapidus From Island - I like only the
deeper end of their (Brothers) vibe and that's where this is, don't know the
other artist but it's decent too

Novell Sound 01 - 3 tracks by another artist I don't know, Levon Vincent,
and 1 by DJ Jus Ed, not down with the latter but like the Levon V tracks,
Basic Channel-esque but with enough to set them apart from the mass

Eddie Fowlkes : Tiazoe Project - LARGE, his best for a while and a welcome
return after the horror of the Doors cover

c2 & Moritz : Recomposed - was very dubious when news of this surfaced here
but digging most of what I've heard, though not all and not listened
properly yet

Fuse presents Deetron sampler 1 - said about the Redshape above on Styrax
Leaves "the usual", the track on here (an exclusive apparently) is better
than that, real nice with Mr. Fingers touch, other tracks are good too, in
fact based on these samplers I'll be checking Deetron when he spins in
Manchester in a couple of weeks

Move D : Cube EP - I like Move D, this might not be his best but it's still
cool, A a steady number, B more interesting; track listing describes it as 3
parts, come across as one number with nice development

was just checking the new Modeselektor with Rustie & Dettmann down my local,
sounded good, put one aside