From: ohanakin ... [mailto:ohana...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 May 2009 06:25
To: Filip Sneppe
Cc: Ivan Tomasevic; Michael Elliot-Knight; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) DJ mix CDs - good ones

Fumiya Tanaka's mix up is up there with the d-may and mills...tanaka
doesn't get the renown he deserves.  he's so nasty, uncompromising,
and a fine producer to boot.  an elite dj and an elite producer.  His
productions don't really reach n. american shores too much - there's a
whole world of music that he's created or had a hand in that's amazing

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Filip Sneppe <filip.sne...@gmail.com>