430 West Presents "Back To The Rhythm" and "Detroit Calling"
DJ Rolando "Vibrations"
Robert Hood "Deep Concentration" and the recent Black Dog podcast
Neuton Future Classics Two
Technoir mix on iFach
Martinez "Audiomatique Vol 1"
Dave Angel "Beyond The Heavens"
Felix da Housecat "Clashbackk"
Derrick May "MayDay Mix"

{}0+>|

Michael Elliot-Knight wrote:
I know most commercially available DJ mix CDs are crap but I'd like to find some more good ones Flipping through what I have already I realized that most of mine are at least 10 years old I've got a good portion of the X-Mix series (Saunderson, Ishii, Dj Hell, Acquaviva/Hawtin, Garnier), the Aux 88 Electro Boogie mix (one of my faves), Carl Craig & Stacey Pullen's DJ Kicks mixes, Matthew Herbert's Globus Mix Vol. 5, DJ T-1000 Live Sabotage: Live In Belgium, and a few Subject:Detroit & Submerge mixes.

Looking for more thumping techno things - suggestions or your faves?

MEK

Disclaimer The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.