---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Kennedy <the...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Been Reading...now speaking...talking about the
future (of fbk that is:)
To: Thor Teague <thor.tea...@gmail.com>

@thor:

I totally agree.  this is why I won't abandon any of this!  My ears
have always been my guide in experimenting.  Nevertheless, my journey
in sound is personal first-public second.

  Oh, and one more thing:

I did NOT post this message to say "hey I'm doing something!" So for
everyone who went to their 'me too' place-you've again missed the
point of the exercise...

    I posted this because: I am 313 related (and so are people like
Arne Weinberg), and I don't post much on here, but there are several
people on this list who I either admire, or I have become friends
with, and would like them to know that I'm fighting the good fight.

    That's all I've got for now.

fbk

--
fbk