Somewhere in Detroit is a must, for so many reasons. It's also close
to downtown.  Melodies and Memories I could lose myself in for days.

A smaller, newer shop that sounds interesting is Ya Digg, written up
here by Denise D:

http://denisedjsdetroit.blogspot.com/

I don't imagine Detroit is a great place to shop for D&B, 2-step or
Dubstep.  I thought everyone interested in those genre were
mail-ordering from Boomkat.com ;-)