Yeah, but those cats at Boomkat love everything.  Everything is limited or a
once in a lifetime opportunity.

It is just really annoying.

------Original Message------
From: fran...@thatamazingthing.com
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Shopping for Music in Detroit!!
Sent: May 20, 2010 11:45 AM

Can I just say that while Boomkat's over-bigging-up of everything is notorious
and has almost become (well, not you guys obviously)
an endearing feature where everyone knows not to listen to a thing they say,
from what I know of them (I know one or two of the
guys) they seem lovely bunch of people, just into their music, they're there
doing what they do as it's what they love.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T