Thanks for the suggestion!!! I'll have to add Ya Digg to my list of places to hit while I'm in town.

I used to buy really excellent DNB, glitch and all manner of whatnot at Record Time. I moved away before the dubstep thing got big, but I assume I'll still be able to find current musical forms there and a lot more. or maybe not.

Last year, I went to Detroit Threads for the first time (i kick myself for having never gone there when I lived in the area) and snagged some really excellent 2-step, as well as some clothing that I might just feature at the festival this year... :)

For the record, when I'm shopping online for DNB/dubstep and willing to pay full price, I head to juno, not boomkat. For some reason, I feel suspicious of boomkat.

{}0+>|