From: Daniel Troberg <erasemu...@me.com>
Date: må 19 jul 2010 20.07.26 GMT+02:00
To: Three-One-Three <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) string synth sound

thats very interesting, X can be the key. Im not after how to do it, I know that stuff already.
Im interested in which gadget it is.

the only thing below with some kind of second hand value is the 909 yes, ,
I know two friends with mills signed 909s,, both in sweden. funnneeee.

blocks : easier yes, funnier nooooooooooo