Okay, i wanna see some hands here.. Who knew it was time-travel day today but failed to inform me about it? A discussion about Mills on 313 AND post from Bill van Loo and Mike Taylor on 313?

What is next, Dave Walker and Ed  Luna in a discussion about Drexciya?

Anyway, i heard a similar Mills setup from someone close to Jeff (and i mean the things Mike mentioned). I cant remember it exactly.

Good to see you all on 313 again!