Mike Taylor wrote:
If you want to do the 90's Mills thing, the formula is: 909, Yamaha
QX21, Akai S3000, EMU Carnival, Yamaha DX100, Yamaha TG33, and an
early 90's Korg rompler(doesn't matter which one).

Where's the MAQ and Microwave I and the Korg MonoPoly....  You can't forget
those important sound sources, plus one needs a sequencer if one isn't using a computer.
He wasn't playing all the sounds by hand :)

I know somewhere on his website for a while, he indicated that one of the early EP's is just mainly a 909, Microwave I and a Delay. It's not listed on their anymore and that was before "Evernote" existed, so I don't have a backup of that page... :(

Cheers,
Dave