On Sep 23, 2010, at 1:37 AM, Martin Dust <mar...@dustscience.com> wrote:

> On 23 Sep 2010, at 02:44, David Powers wrote:
>
>> If my dad DJed like Rick Wilhite I might actually pay attention to
>> what he said... ;)
>
> Haha "Back in the day, we didn't have no flat wax, we used cylinders"

My reaction when I read

"The industry is in total shambles — from the pressing plant to the mastering
plant, the people that make the labels and the jackets, to the actual artists
themselves.  All of that is totally gone because most people don't believe
music is worth more than a dollar.  If that."

was

"If this was 100 years ago, Rick would've been a blacksmith/farrier banging on
about the Ford Model T ruining his horseshoeing business".

Adapt Or Die.

        - Greg