You are right, I jumped from my feeling of Mills as having a very
musical, tone and synth oriented style, and tried to describe more of
a mental philosophy, at least as I see it.  Mills obvious first public
success and work was in the dj/radio department.

I'm glad, however, that I touched upon the vein of dj does not have to
equal musician (and frankly, plenty of great musicians make horrible
dj's)

--
-Mike