That's an interesting one David - certainly his blending of his own
musicality with samples is truly seamless sometimes and he creates
stuff that's greater than the sum of it's parts - the arrangements are
indeed pretty epic.  I haven't been so keen on most of his work in the
last few years but he's definitely more talented than the average joe.

jason