On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Greg Earle <ea...@isolar.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Are KJ and Otto actual people?  After all, they aren't on Facebook, and all
> actual people are on Facebook  :P

Who says I'm not on Facebook? Maybe I'm just underground on Facebook....

Those who know, know :)

Otto
PS In the list of classic 313 discussions:
- Detroit DJs should not play Mayday. Discuss.
- How do I get my hands on a SID record? Why are they not for sale for
normal people? That's arrogant!
- Moby = Techno

And then all of these follow a similar pattern (as Sean Deason once
very well observed):
- huge flamewar erupts
- all the usual trigger words get brought into is: race, politics,
underground, sellout, etc.
- eluna steps in, cleans up the entire debate in one post that
summarizes everything into a conclusion that has everyone going "shit,
why didn't I see that"
- everyone shuts up because there's nothing left to say.

Almost like 313's version of Godwin's Meme :)