On 10 November 2011 23:17, ja...@iridite.com <ja...@iridite.com> wrote:

> Come on you lot, what you got?

I have a copy of Nude Photo with the Alan Oldham artwork. Derrick has put
his initials on the record and then took about 2 minutes doodling all over
the white sleeve. He then proceeded to do the same thing all over Strings
Of Life.

No issue with the getting the record home. I was working with another guy
doing a documentary and we interviewed Derrick on the night. All happened
backstage so he had plenty of time

More Transmat stuff, I was record shopping at Octave Records in Melbourne
and picked up a copy of the first Stacey Pullen Silent Phase release.
Downstairs from the record store was a hairdresser where by pure chance
Stacey was getting his hair cut. He poked his head upstairs say "Whassupp?"
to the guys running the store...

There might be a couple more but the situations don't come to mind and 95%
of my record collection is in storage so I can't check.

--

*Benn Glazier*
b...@glzr.info <b...@glzr.info>