From: Kevin Kennedy [mailto:the...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:02 PM
To: domino
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Silly fanboy collectors question...

let's see...

I do have a signed poster and vinyl from Living Colour's vivid tour
(they did an in-store near my house...I was 14...I asked to have my
picture taken with the band, I sat between Muzz & Corey Glover...all
the while FORGING Will Calhoun's signature).

I like memories and stories more than autographs:

I met Kurt Cobain when he played in Columbus.  Talked to him for 5
minutes after soundcheck...this is the night before "smells like teen
spirit" broke on MTV.

I got Autographs from Steve Shelley and from Michael Rother when they
played together for the Neu! Hallogallo thing.

I did get an autograph from George Clinton...on a parliment Tshirt...

When I first met Dan Bell, I tried to get him to autograph my copy of
"losing control'...but I actually got something better:  He handed me
the first represses of the first four accelerate releases when I
visited him @ 7th City.  I was given Shake's copy of "night drive
through babylon" by Shake.

I at one point owned the DAT machine that was used for all of the
Accelerate releases, Most of the +8 stuff, and the first two
Dopplereffeckt records.

I don't usually get into autograph seeking...but if someone asks me to
autograph a copy of one of my records...I gladly oblige:)

I am a fan...of a bunch of stuff:)

--
fbk

absoloop