I have been lucky and had a few signatures on records from great artist
featured on the list and/or part of...  All 313 related.

Innovator box set signed "Derrick was here" in the back of an overly tacky 80's
white stretch limo...

Black flag debut "sweat" by Mr. Pullen. Now MIA in my collection.

Struggle signed by Bone

Overlap on planet E by Todd Sines

Signed archetyp on black nation

Selections for intercourse by Titonton

Test pressing  white label  called integral? By Ben Sims signed in the booth of
motor in 98 I think.

Cisco signed advent record on fragile.
Signed on the dancefloor at some rave

I have a few other (non 313) randoms from Edit, Peter Digital Orchesta,
treasure fingers, AC slater. (don't judge me)

I have a slew of signed flyers,6 all the above names and more to boot.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone