That said, here's one I think everyone would agree qualifies as
"deep house":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTBRkL2gltk

Unless you listen to this mix and then it qualifies as dub techno? http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=2uovB5Ah_GI&feature=fvwrel Marginally related, I was just reading this article about the deadmau5 button-press affair and there's an interesting bit about Danny Tenaglia getting heat from NYC house heads for rinsing Maurizio records.

http://hotwaterinc.tumblr.com/post/25938207447/hitstart
"Tenaglia got tons of flack from the ?old-school? house DJ community for playing current, not-necessarily-house music, including trance (Tilt?s ?Angry Skies? was a Vinyl anthem) and minimal tech-dub (Maurizio?s ?M-Series? inspired a lot of his own productions). So while he?s grouped with these guys now, he was something of an outcast and revolutionary at the time."

fh

To keep it on somewhat on topic for this list, Though they  cover other
styles, I myself would say that both Rick Wade... Any of the 3
Chairs....Larry Heard, check out Fred  P/Black Jazz Consortium,
DJ Aakamael  ....Ron Trent... At least for me, those are definitely ones
that I would include in the Deep House category amongst other categories.

That might not be what may be the newest trend of "Deep House" in
Europe, but that's what has and always will be deep house to me....

Dave