If it ain't 3 Chairs or Main Street, it ain't deep house :-)

J/k but I also don't like the way other types of tracks (tech-house,
minimal etc) are being lumped in to "deep house" but that's never
gonna have any real effects so it's a non-issue.

I guess people define "deep" differently so it's all good.

Joe