hello,

> > anyone have any info on the deep chord guys apart from the
> > www.deepchord.com site?
> > their releases are excellent.
>
> Here's a hint: Put up your right hand and stare at the thumb.

not really, there are detroit based people as well, but I promised to
keep my mouth shut.

Speaking of,
> they've got a new CD out now.

limited edition too, only 1,000 pressed.

> Is it a compilation of all of their releases so far, or are there any
> exclusive tracks.

Deepchord's discography is interesting in that the first 6 releases on
the label were dub plates. This CD is a collection of the first 6
Deepchord records. From what I understand these tracks are not going to
be pressed to vinyl, so they are only available on the CD. If you would
like to hear the tracks, they are available on the website.

 I'll be picking that up
> since I've missed the boat on this label but have been forced to ass shake
> any time someone drops it.

Call down to recordtime roseville, there might still be a few copies
hanging around, 7,8, and 9 are the only ones available on vinyl.
Definitely a label worth checking out, I like their stuff better than
most Chain Reaction.

shake it fass,
mt

NP : Sutekh : Periods.Make.Sense