Bill + 313,

I love you man, but, and I knpow this may create some FP dissent, but I
think they've really taken that sound to a new level, The CR rcirds are all
starting to sound too similar to me, although, like yourself, I still buy
them lovingly. Especially the Scion / Tikiman / Burial Mix / Round ...
stuff. But, the early basic channel records to me were sophisticated in
their sounds, but the Deep Chord records have really tightened up the FUNK
in those tracks. In a really mellow HOUSEY way. I have the CD and yes we
all agree it rocks, and sure it sounds a lot like that sound, but I think
they've brought it closer toa less abstract sound a me like sthat, they mix
really well with my other records, like Blue Six, and a lot of the other
housier deep stuff I like to play.

Just my 2 cents.

ps. are those K2000's they're using?

// GILES