I think it's fine to disagree, even to argue, but putting on my 313 List
Administrator Crown and picking up my 313 List Administrator Sceptre, let
me say this:

I think that calling other list members 'unscrupulous' is over the line.
And in this particular case, patently absurd.  Denise has strong opinions
and you can argue about them all you want, but she is not unscrupulous.

To quote Inigo Montoya,  "I do not think it means what you think it means."