W1b0 was always really good about keeping up communication. He was a bit of
a social butterfly which is no small part of why everyone liked him.

I now know by the way that he unexpectedly went into cardiac arrest.
Resuscitation was attempted but failed. He was in basically good/great
health.

I'm really sorry to hear about your health situation, too. I hope you get
well ASAP.

I'm no more concerned about what happens to me after I die then I am
concerned about what was happening to me before I was born. Almost everyone
who is anxious about the former has no worry about the latter. I believe
that attitude kind of reveals the game.