Late to this, but had heard about his passing through friends on other
social platforms.

Great guy, didn't know him well but was a big part of the 313 list in its
earliest years.

I echo Kevin's sentiments and miss the sense of community that mailing
lists like this provided years ago. Not to shake my old man techno cane at
the sky, but I feel like years of social media algorithmic engineering has
stripped that away. Or maybe I'm out of touch.

Anyway, long live Wibo. Aging sucks.

Cheers from Denver,
Peter