on 1/11/2001 9:08 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yep but this thing is on the 3rd episode with 7 more to go(I think). I'm most
> certain they'll cover that era.

I wouldn't be too hopeful about any coverage of the "future" of jazz, or
it's influence on hip-hop, pop, or electronic music.  It's clear that Burn's
is telling the story of Jazz's creation and growth, and prefers the safety
of the first few decades.

Here's an interesting Metro Times article:
http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=1166

Nonetheless, I am expecting the DVD set before the week is out.  I'll
probably start at the end and work backwards...
--
There4IM