Sounds horrible, going through the box is part of the artform. It would make
it too calculated, you can't flick through your box, land on something else
and think hmmm, now maybe I can play that instead. The advantage is that it
overcomes the dreaded, 'the airline lost my records, damn I will have to
borrow Judge Jules' records or make a quick sortie to the local record
store' syndrome.