The smell of brand new vinyl out of the sleeve, the
crackle of the record under the needle... there's
something spiritual and special about vinyl that no
other media can replicate... Old vinyl especially.

I don't want your stupid toy... Who cares about the
future... time and forces move around and come back on
themselves... just because something is new, doesn't
make it good...

Nick (Dj Pacific:)