on one hand, the relief of not carrying about 80+
extra lbs while traveling is understood BUT
personally, I have to side with the artform arguement.

Seeing a set being pieced together with records and
the DJ making the set come together is part of the
thrill and artform. It seems we're getting too comfy
with this laptop thing- as in the same vein with live
PAs.

to compare it to art, lets say. its the difference
between watching a painter mix the paints and seeing
the painting come together with the brush strokes
piecing together a visually pleasing result. or
watching a painter taking already prepaired elements
and just taping them properly to the canvas.

blahblahblahitsmonday
diana