In a message dated 1/30/01 10:21:18 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>It ain't that easy. Esp. in sydney, Oz.
>
>The climate is here is such that even people who's been at it for years
>get
>dicked around, what chance to bedroom DJ's have!
>
>*shrug*
>out
>.dave.

Well first, if the drive is there then those bedroom dj's need to go out and
provide themselves with that opportunity...that chance.  Meet the right people
...start new friendships that can work for you and get you to where you
want to be.  You don't have to go to the extreme of kissing ass (to phred),
you just have to work it so that you have something people want and vice versa
AND, be friends/comrades with them at the same time.

There's nothing with trying to get an opportunity but don't be desperate
about it
either.

If you're not getting the chance in your hometown, go somewhere else.  Its a
big
move, but it comes down to whether you are serious about having this sort of
career.

I mean c'mon, you spend all this time and money, heart and soul, in this
hobby, why not
get some recognition?

Stop making excuses, if you're good, then bring it on!

Peace,
Glyph