> find this a bit amusing when Hell's latest FUSE album comes
> with remixes of
> frankie goes to hollywood and donna summer as well as remixing barry
> manilow's copa cabana recently.
>
> don't get me wrong I think Hell has done these well but i
> think this just
> proves that those who are good can pull of something that
> would normally
> sound bad and make it work
hey if you or anyone else on 313 likes this record so much
i'll sell you my copy for next to nothing.
the donna summer track has potential but it seems like he loses it somewhere
in there.
I actually would rather hear the originals on most of these tracks
I think there is one vocal track on there I like but its buried somewhere.