> Here's one for the records:  Ford Focus is sponsoring a "Techno tour"
> (cutesy-cute) starring our boy Moby and not ONE Detroit artist who were
> asked to participate WITHOUT PAY simply to substantiate their grooooooovy
> new tag line.  Coming to a theatre near you.

you might have noticed talk of another little "cutesy-cute" thing that
ford focus is sponsoring? I'm not going to name names here, but I think if
you think about it hard enough, you'll remember it.

then again, as detroit is the motherland of techno, ford should be obliged
to acknowledge it and only it when hoping to sell units to
twentysomethings, right?